Do you like lava lamps? Now you can create your own mini lip gloss version from our Lava Lip Gloss craft kit! Keep your lips moisturized and shiny with this award-winning, groovy 60s-inspired lip gloss. Learn how simple it is to mix together organic castor oil, organic safflower oil, all-natural flavors and colors in your kitchen lab! Give your lip gloss tube a light turn and prepare to be mesmerized as the oil mixture and colored glycerin move freely around each other… just like a lava lamp! Includes customizable sticker labels!
* We are trying to move away from plastics. Our kits no longer include a plastic tray or window, and instead include a reusable cotton cloth bag, compostable cardboard insert, a gift card with instructions, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth! Help us make the world a better place.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
Organic Safflower Oil: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Organic Castor Oil: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
Yellow Colorant: Glycerin, Beta Carotene (CI 75120)
Purple Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
Pink Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
Natural Flavor Oils: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Flavors (aroma)
FEATURES AND USES
- All-in-one gift! Comes with it's own gift card and furoshiki wrapping cloth!
- No more plastic tray! Our products are packed inside a reusable cotton cloth bag.
- Non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- All the supplies you need are included in this kit! You’re welcome, mom.
- Contains nourishing oils like castor oil and safflower oil.
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this kit fun and ethical!
- Makes 6 lip glosses so there’s plenty to share! Mix and match to create one-of-a-kind recipes.
- Our make-it-yourself kits are great for girls, boys and everyone in between over the age of 6. Not for use by children under 3 years of age.
- Great for those with skin sensitive to synthetic fragrances.
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity!